We all love roses. The gift of roses speaks about the feelings of the presenter. The more intense their color, the stronger the emotion the person wants to convey. Roses signify fertility, abundance, associated with wine, expressing the idea of the fullness of joy: wine, love and youth. Buy a bouquet of 100 roses in Burbank, Los Angeles. We at Kiss & Roses flower store offer a large assortment of rose bouquets in a variety of colors.
Some people may think that roses are too popular flowers to give as a gift. But always remember the basics. Roses are a timeless classic. They come in completely different colors - pink, red, white, orange and so on. Roses of different colors can show completely different emotions. For example:
The meanings of the different colors of roses.
1. Red roses. The most iconic type of rose, this is a flower that symbolizes strong romantic love, passion and desire. It is the traditional flower that it is customary to send to a loved one, and is therefore the easiest to find.
2. white roses. The white rose is often associated with weddings and funerals. It symbolizes a new beginning, but it is also the perfect choice for memories of a loved one. A white rose signifies respect, innocence and hope.
3. yellow roses. This color symbolizes friendship and caring, but they can also be used in funeral wreaths as a sign of remembrance. A yellow rose is a great gift to give to someone just to say "thank you" or that you care.
4. Pink roses. An elegant pink rose is a good choice to say thank you to someone or to show your love for someone in a gentle and sophisticated way. Pink roses symbolize sweetness, which means it is a supple flower to use for a lover, friend or colleague.
5. Blue roses look beautiful. The blue rose symbolizes desire, but it is also a mysterious flower, perhaps because it is not naturally grown. If you love someone but know they don't feel the same in return, a blue rose would symbolize that.
6. Orange roses are a great choice if you are feeling invigorated and happy. If you want to express gratitude and show that you have a passion for something or someone, an orange rose is a great symbol.
7. Lavender roses are very pretty! Most often seen in the spring months, they symbolize charm and have a regal, majestic appearance. They are also a sign of love at first sight.
8. A beautiful peach rose is often used as a sign of gratitude, but it can also symbolize fidelity. If you want to thank someone, a bouquet with a peach rose or two is the perfect choice if you think about roses and their meaning.
9. Multicolored roses. This is a great choice for a gift for any happy occasion, such as the birth of a baby, a new job, an anniversary, or a birthday. The different colors symbolize fun, happiness and good wishes.
Order flowers online LA.
Our florist store employs the best florists in LA. You can buy from us bouquets of 12, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 and even 300 roses for a special occasion. Buy the freshest roses in Los Angeles. We provide same day delivery to: Beverly Hills, Pasadena, Downtown, Santa Monica, Burbank, Studio City, Encino. We love our customers and look forward to your order. Our beautiful floral bouquet or delicate flower box will exceed your expectations, you can be sure.
With Love, Kiss & Roses Flower Shop